Sunday, November 7, 2010

Reusable Cloth Gift Bag

This is a gift bag I made from this cute fabric that I found. The tie is a braided, stretchy rope that I thought was pretty. It was fairly expensive - ribbon would probably have been more practical. I listed this in my Etsy store, but priced it high. I figured if someone wants to pay that amount, great, they can have it, and if not, I will use it myself this holiday season. I love the idea of reusable cloth gift bags. It cuts way down on waste, it pays for itself with a few uses, and sends a message, too. Besides, they're cute!

Here's one I made last year. I love how the tie came out. Coordinating yarn hand-braided, and tied at the ends. I like it better than the machine manufactured braided tie in the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment