Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fleece Slippers

 I printed the pattern out for these slippers ages ago. I don't remember where it came from, and there's nothing on the pattern to indicate who created it, or where it was posted. Hm! Anyhow, they are very easy to make, and are super comfy. I made this pair for my daughter, to test out the sizing. I found, after making an initial pair for myself, that the sizing on the pattern is really off. It is probably because I didn't set the printer right when I printed it out. Anyhow, I'm making them by foot measurement now.
 Kindly ignore the upside-down cat on the cuff.....
 Great grippy fabric from JoAnn Fabrics. Not as expensive as I would have thought. And easy to work with. Oh, and it seems pretty durable, too. At least so far...


Modeling shot.











And a pair for myself. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment