Saturday, January 29, 2011

Girls Undies

I've got the bug again to try to make some money from my sewing. It's usually a short-lived bug, but it returns and returns. First thing I'm going to try this time is some girl's underwear. I've made this pattern before and they come out so cute. And that was before I had a serger. I'm making a pair, girl's size 6, in red, with Valentine-themed waist and leg bands. I think I'll try them on ebay instead of etsy, as in searches etsy shows the item most recently listed, and ebay shows the one with the least amount of time left. (though you can search with different criteria) I don't sew and list often enough to be competitive on etsy. At least not at the moment. Hopefully these will be done tonight, and listed. Fingers crossed. =) For the record, this is a TKD or "That*Darn*Kat" pattern, which can be found on etsy HERE.

 Well, they're done.













Unfortunately, my stitching is not pretty enough to offer these unders for sale. Sighs. I'll try again! I'm picking up serger tips along the way. For example, don't overlap your stitching where it will be seen! =( I think I need pink thread on the waist and leg bands, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment