Friday, February 10, 2012

Bibs

 My sister has a 7-month old little boy. Recently I asked her what she could use for the baby. What's the next best thing to making things for a baby? Well, buying things for a baby! She told me that she could really use some "longer" bibs, something that covers better than these little bibs you get in the stores. Buy a bib? Bah! I went online and did a quick search for a pattern, et voila!

These bibs are made using snuggle flannel on the front, which I have a bin of left over from my fitted-cloth-diaper-making days, and terry cloth. I had that, too. I had bought some to make another project for sis's baby, but never got to it. (Some projects call to us, others just don't)

I stitched the fabrics together inside out, then flipped it, and top stitched around. I used a snap closure for these. A little steam pressing, and I was done. =)


Puppies! Sis likes this one best.
The terry cloth on the back.
Closure.

These were easy and quick, and I think there are more of them in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment